Chennai vs Rajasthan
Chennai team is a well known established cricket group based in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Established in 2008, the group plays domestic matches in Chennai at the M. A. Chidambaram Stadium. The group operated a break of two-year from the game beginning July 2015 due to the inclusion of their proprietors within the 2013 wagering case and won the title in its comeback season of 2018 with the coaching of Stephen Fleming and captaincy of Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
They are the present defending champions, having won the 2021 match season. In January 2022, Chennai team fetched to be India’s, to begin with, a unicorn sports venture.
Rajasthan team is a franchise team that represents the area of Jaipur and Rajasthan. The team was formed in the year 2008. Under the captaincy of Shane Warne, the team won the first tournament. The team also appeared as the runners up of the 2013 Champions League Twenty20 under the captaincy of Rahul Dravid. The team’s anthem was “Halla Bol” during its first tournament. It was sung by Ila Arun. In the second season, the same anthem was sung by Sunidhi Chauhan. The team’s current anthem is named “Phir Hallo Bol”.
Won by Chennai
Won by Rajasthan
Tie or No Result
Fri 20th May – 7:30 PM
Rajasthan vs Chennai
Chennai vs Rajasthan: Head-To-Head Record
Both teams have played in 24 games thus far, with Chennai Team winning 15 and Rajasthan Team winning 9. When these two teams played previously in the campaign, Chennai beat Rajasthan by 44 runs.
Top Performers in Batting – Chennai vs. Rajasthan Matches
● Suresh Raina (Chennai) – 638
● MS Dhoni (Chennai) – 480
Top Performers in Bowling – Chennai vs. Rajasthan Matches
● Dwayne Bravo (Chennai) – 15
● Deepak Chahar (Chennai) – 9
MS Dhoni (w/c), Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Curran, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Suresh Raina Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Imran Tahir, Cheteshwar Pujara, Robin Uthappa, Karn Sharma, Jason Behrendorff, Mitchell Santner, Lungi Ngidi, Hari Nishanth, Ravisrinivasan Sai Kishore, N Jagadeesan, Harishankar Reddy, Moeen Ali, Krishnappa Gowtham, KM Asif, Bhagath Varma
Sanju Samson (c&wk), Yashasvi Jaiswal, Ewin Lewis, Manan Vohra, Riyan Parag, Anuj Rawat, David Miller, Mahipal Lomror, Rahul Tewatia, Shreyas Gopal, Andrew Tye, Jaydev Mayank Markande, Unadkat, Kartik Tyagi, Chris Morris, Shivam Dube, Mustafizur Rahman, KC Cariappa, Chetan Sakariya, Liam Livingstone, Akash Singh, Kuldip Yadav.
Tips For Picking Your Fantasy Team
- Understanding players performance: This is particularly critical because you need to keep in mind the overall contemporary performance of a given player and their preceding track record or the recognition they experience as stalwarts of the sport. The mantra accepts gamers primarily based on their present shape and often plays for their team.
- Knowing the pitch performance: The pitch performs a key function in finding out the destiny of a match. Of course, the pitch behavior frequently changes at some point in the match. However, it’s wiser to get a fair concept beforehand. Identifying whether it’s a high-scoring or low-scoring pitch will assist you in deciding whether you want greater bowlers or greater batters. You need to remember the quantity of spin or swing on offer additionally.
- Check weather conditions: You need to gain knowledge regarding the upcoming weather conditions before the game begins.
- Find out which players are playing: The worst factor to show up in fantasy sports activities is when you pick out a selected participant and then discover that he is injured or is giving an omission to that match. It is beneficial to select regular gamers who have cemented their presence within the team.
- Keep an eye on players who are providing bonus points: You should be conscious that you may get points if your preferred participant scores a boundary or takes a catch at some point of the match. Tracking players who are appropriately placed within the area will pave the manner for extra points primarily based on catches, stumpings, and run-outs.
- Master the art of balance: Choosing the correct fantasy cricket team does not suggest you blindly accept the fine players on paper. The best fantasy cricket team needs to accomplish stability among batters and bowlers. You’re just like the team coach, pushed by the sole agenda of choosing the 11 players you accept as true, who will perform on that given day.
Play Chennai VS Rajasthan Fantasy Cricket and Win Money
Well, winning the fantasy game is just a matter of chance. It needs the correct intuition combined with a gaming mindset. Gathering some additional ideas and methods used in fantasy teams will be a great idea. Pick your team now!