Fantasy Cricket Team

We have opted for a fantasy cricket team based on the recent performances, overall impact, and credit points.

Probable XIs

South Africa: Temba Bavuma (c), Quinton de Kock (wk), Rassie van der Dussen, Aiden Markram, Heinrich Klaasen, David Miller, Wayne Parnell, Sisanda Magala, Kagiso Rabada, Anrich Nortje, Tabraiz Shamsi

England: Jason Roy, Dawid Malan, Ben Duckett, Harry Brook, Jos Buttler (c & wk), Moeen Ali, Sam Curran, David Willey, Adil Rashid, Jofra Archer/Reece Topley, Olly Stone

Venue: Mangaung Oval, Bloemfontein

Pitch Report

(Based on the last 3 games)

1st innings average score: 256

2nd innings average score: 219

Wickets per innings: 8

Type: Even contest between the bat and ball


Batting 1st: 67%

Batting 2nd: 33%

Fantasy Tips of The Day

For South Africa, Quinton de Kock and Rassie van der Dussen are the leading run-getters against England. While de Kock has accumulated 871 runs at 62, van der Dussen has collected 364 runs at 61.

David Miller has equally made merry against England with a staggering average of 99, including 4 fifties in only 11 innings.

For England, Jason Roy (386 at 28) and Jos Buttler (315 at 32) have added the most runs against South Africa.

Besides being the second-highest wicket-taker (14) for England against South Africa, Moeen Ali averages 23 with the bat including the highest score of 77*.

In only 3 outings against England, Anrich Nortje has taken 10 wickets, including 2 four-wicket hauls.

In the last three ODIs at Bloemfontein, 3 centuries were slammed, out of which 2 came from openers.

In the same period, 6 fifties were also registered, with 4 belonging to the middle and lower order.

71% of the wickets were bagged by the seamers. On the other hand, the spinners settled for 29%.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here